Welcome to the 21st Annual Vancouver Rotary Foundation Festival of Trees!
The Vancouver Rotary Foundation and members of the Rotary Club of Vancouver look forward to helping you kick off your 2016 holidays at the 21st Annual Festival of Trees! We have lots of fun and festivities planned for you!
This year you will again have the opportunity to win one of the gorgeous trees and all the gifts that come with them. Our tree raffle will support critical scholarships for local students and other life-changing programs. Come see the trees, purchase raffle tickets, bring your holiday guests and enjoy Thanksgiving Weekend at the Festival with:
- Santa, Mrs. Claus and the Elves!
- Lots of live entertainment on stage including choirs and dance groups!
- The always popular Talking Tree! (Go ahead. Gently touch a branch and hear what he says!)
- Rides on the Loci train engine!
- The Friday Night Vancouver Rotary Community Tree Lighting with Santa, Elves and Live Music including the Combined High School Choirs!
- The Vancouver Pops Concert after the Community Tree Lighting
- A special Saturday Night Variety Show from Hello Vancouver!
- A Scavenger Hunt in the Trees – perfect for all ages – with a prize drawing for a winner!
- A fun drawing of raffle tickets on Sunday afternoon. (But don’t worry. You don’t have to be present to win!)
- And a chance to preview the trees November 4 -November 19 at Divine Consign, 904 Main Street in downtown Vancouver
See you at the 2016 Festival!
CONGRATULATIONS TO LAST YEAR’S TREE WINNERS!
#1 – Tweet Dreams – Melissa Kirkwood
#2 – Diva – Lillie Brekke
#3 – Silver Bells – Dan Wagner
#4 – Owl Be Home for Christmas – Anne McEnerny-Ogle
#5 – Christmas is the Season of…..Hope – Bill Taubman
#6 – Catch a Christmas Dream – Linda Idsinga
#7 – Winter Serenade – Jeff Geiger
#8 – Chalk Up Another Christmas – Carolyn Pittenger
#9 – North Pole Express – Josh Jensen
#10 – Creatures A Stirring – Josh Jensen
#11 – Home for the Holidays – Josh Luttrell
#12 – A Downton Abbey Christmas – Laura Canterbury
Scavenger Hunt Wreath Winner – Shad Gatson
Congratulations to all! Enjoy your trees and gifts!
There is truly something for all ages at the Festival of Trees. Bring your family and holiday guests. They will love the gorgeous trees, holiday music and festive settings.
It takes a community to make the Festival of Trees happen. YOU can help! Buy a raffle ticket to win a tree, sponsor an event, volunteer or make a financial contribution. Funds raised by Festival of Trees will contribute to college scholarships and support community non-profit organizations. Click here for opportunities.
The Vancouver Rotary Foundation gives back to the community through the proceeds from the annual Festival of Trees, which is its primary fundraiser. Since its inception in 1972, the Foundation has distributed more than $3 million in contributions, with a focus on scholarships and community groups. Learn more about the Foundation here.