2015 Festival of Trees
Friday, November 6, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Earlybird Tree Preview Reception During Artwalk!
October 29 – November 21 – The Earlybird Tree Preview at Divine Consign!
The beautiful trees will be on display throughout the first three weeks in November at Divine Consign, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Raffle tickets available!
November 27 – 29 – Festival of Trees at the Vancouver Hilton Hotel!
All the trees will be on display for three days. Chat with the popular Talking Tree! Enjoy the family scavenger hunt in the Trees. See the new model train exhibit. Entertainment galore. Admission is free. Suggested donation $5 per family.
Festival Tree Viewing:
- Friday, November 27, 10 a.m. to 9 pm
- Saturday, November 28, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 29, Noon to 4 p.m.
November 27-29 – Non-Stop Entertainment in the Hilton!
Check back for the full schedule!
November 27 – Vancouver Rotary Community Tree Lighting with Pre- and Post- Concerts!
Be there when thousands of lights come alive on Vancouver’s community tree in Esther Short Park. Santa will be there. Lots of events including:
- 5:15 p.m – The Vancouver Rotary Community Tree Lighting ceremony starts with live music from the Vancouver Community Band and combined high school choirs, elves and fun. It all builds up to the arrival of Santa!
- 6 p.m. – The Tree is Lit! Sponsored by Waste Connections and the City of Vancouver.
- 6:20 p.m. – Vancouver Pops Orchestra Concert – Vancouver Hilton. Free, donations requested.
November 28 – Hello Vancouver Holiday Spectacular! 5 p.m., Hilton
November 28-29 – Vancouver Farmers Market – Holiday Market
A special Vancouver Farmers Market – Holiday Market will be down the hall on Saturday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and Sunday (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.). Stop by to do your holiday shopping. Lots of beautiful crafts!
November 29 – 4 p.m. – Raffle of 12 Festival Tree Packages
Buy your raffle tickets ($5 each) and you could win one of 12 beautiful trees with fabulous gifts. If you win, your holiday shopping could be complete!