2014 Festival of Trees
Friday, November 7, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Earlybird Tree Preview Reception During Artwalk!
Stop by Divine Consign, 904 Main Street, in downtown Vancouver to preview the Festival trees. Share a glass of wine and view the trees. Raffle tickets for the trees will be available! Sponsored by The Acne Treatment Center and Gifts for Our Community.
October 30-November 22 – The Earlybird Tree Preview at Divine Consign!
The beautiful trees will be on display throughout the first three weeks in November at Divine Consign, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Raffle tickets available!
November 28, 29 and 30 – Festival of Trees at the Vancouver Hilton Hotel!
All the trees will be on display. The Talking Tree will be speaking. Family scavenger hunt. Entertainment galore. A special Vancouver Farmers Market – Holiday Market will be down the hall on Saturday and Sunday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.). Tree viewing sponsored by Vesta Hospitality. Admission is free. Suggested donation $5 per family.
Festival Tree Viewing:
- Friday, November 28, 10 a.m. to 9 pm
- Saturday, November 29, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 30, Noon to 4 p.m.
November 28-30 – Non-Stop Entertainment in the Hilton!
Entertainment stage ponsored by Fidelity National Title
Friday, November 28th
10:00 Sarah J. Anderson Elementary Choir
11:00 Prune Hill Elementary Choir
12:00 Vancouver School of Arts & Academics Ensemble
1:00 Joy of Dance
2:00 Evergreen Dance Academy
3:00 La Center Middle School Choir
4:00 Vancouver Community Band
6:20 Vancouver Pops Orchestra
Saturday, November 29th
10:00 Columbia River Chorus (Sweet Adelines)
11:00 Dance Works
12:00 Virtuosity Dancers
1:00 Fruit Valley Elementary School Choir
2:00 Chinook Elementary School Choir
3:00 Dance Fusion NW
4:00 Claudette Walker Dancers
5:00 Groove Nation Dancers
Sunday, November 30th
12:00 Dave and Dan Instrumental & Vocal
1:00 King Elementary School Choir
2:00 Felida Elementary School Choir
3:00 Northwest Harmony Chorus (Sweet Adelines)
November 28 – Community Tree Lighting with Pre- and Post- Concerts!
Be there when thousands of lights come alive on Vancouver’s community tree in Esther Short Park. Santa will be there. Lots of events including:
- 4 p.m. – Vancouver Community Band Concert – Vancouver Hilton. Free, donations requested. Sponsored by New Phoenix & Last Frontier Casinos.
- 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM Combined Vancouver Schools Choir to perform Christmas songs. Radio Disney will be in the park beforehand.
- 6 p.m. – The Tree is Lit! Sponsored by Waste Connections and the City of Vancouver.
- 6:20 p.m. – Vancouver Pops Orchestra Concert – Vancouver Hilton. Free, donations requested. Sponsored by Davidson Insurance.
Sorry, the LOCI is ailing and won’t be available for train rides during the weekend.
November 29 – Special added attractions!
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Pets with Santa – Free. Bring your own camera. Sponsored by A Dog’s Best Friend.
- 6:30 p.m. – Hello Vancouver Holiday Spectacular! – See below for the details.
November 29 – Hello Vancouver Holiday Spectacular! 6:30 p.m., Hilton
Produced by High Five Media, Vancouver’s own local variety and talk show comes to the Festival of Trees for the first time! The evening will feature Groove Nation dancers, celebrity gift wrapping challenge, holiday song kazoo-along, an exclusive interview with Santa and viewing of the Festival trees. You are in for a treat when you attend a Hello Vancouver! show!
November 30 – 4 p.m. – Raffle of 12 Festival Tree Packages
Buy your raffle tickets ($5 each) and you could win one of 12 beautiful trees with gifts and $100 cash included. 4 p.m. Raffle sponsor is Cost Less Auto Parts.